I have found myself living inside of my head, more so.
I made a list of things I would love to do but saw at some point maybe even now improbable.
1. Paint a 100ft mural in South America.
2. Make my own designer plastic toys.
3. Become a full time painter.
4. Build a greenhouse when we get a house.
5. Only speak Portuguese for a year.
6. Only eat fresh farmer’s market foods everyday.
7. Make art on the moon.
8. Retire my family all at once, together off my art.
9. Make all my own animation for my videos and make money from it.
These are not all impossible, most aren’t even hard to start doing. I guess there is a fear of failure and a fear of how expensive that failure would be. So I dream out loud and circle them on my calendars and planners.
I think I can do some of them this year. Mostly the Moon one. 🥰🫀
We are only stopped by our mind’s limits. I want to think it’s all a lucid dream. The ocean is my metronome.